miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2022

Prayer before a plane trip.

 http://robertoaugustomm.blogspot.com/2016/11/oracion-antes-de-un-viaje-en-avion.html?m=1





Prayer before a plane trip. 


from all evil and unexpected tragedy that may occur, give us passengers peace of mind today and allow us to travel protected in your holy and powerful name. Give us also a happy meeting with our families upon reaching our destinations. I thank you Lord, because in an act of mercy towards me, you pour out your blessing and protection on me. Father, your protective presence fills this plane and its passengers, gives the pilots peace of mind and certainty, keeps our path on the tracks, and calms the storms of the weather. I thank you Lord, for keeping me well and calm on this journey. Before you Lord, I raise this plea and travel with the peace of mind that going with your protection gives me. Because you Lord are good and kind, you take care of your children and you lead me on safe paths. May your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
 Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario